Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My #NotGoingToBlogher twitter party--See we are cool too!



PSST! Don't forget about my WIMTS post! K? Click on over!

See that? That's the official button for the Twitter party! @mrsgloves  designed it for us! I'm not too good at the button making stuff yet...I had to ask a favor. :)

Anytwitterparty, here are the DETAILS:
Friday night August 6, 2010 9PM EST
Bring your own drink, (I'll be drinking Dr. Pepper.) but you can drink whatever you want, K?

Make sure you are following me and @julialadewski for the Twitter party. 'Cause we are the hosts after all.
EVERYONE is invited. Especially if YOU are NOT at Blogher...:)

I'm not sore or bitter that I didn't have enough money to go. Someday I will go to Blogher. I have already been to New York though. (MY aunt and uncle live in Manhattan.) I'm holding out for a Blogher in California! 'Cause then I would definitely go!!! :)

Anyway,
There will be lots of FUN and some mystery swag to be given away. (Yes, someone contacted me on Twitter and told me if I get all the Twitter party stuff up and around she will donate something for the PARTY. And she is actually going to Blogher!) YAY! Right?

But we don't need prizes do we? (Ok, Some of us do. There will be stuff we are giving away.) :)
We will HAVE fun, though, whether we win anything or not. Right? :)


  • Are you wondering what Twitter is all about?
  • Are you confused? (To be honest, when I first started Twitter, I didn't know what the fuss was all about either.)
  • Are you good at Trivia?


Then come one, come ALL!
Join me in my FIRST official Twitter party you guys! (Go easy on me, this is MY first official Twitter party, OK?)

Please RSVP in my linky posted below.(Just link up with your Twitter handle.) EX: www.twitter.com/clutteredbrain  <--Yup, clutteredbrain is my Twitter handle, what's yours?
Just so I can get a headcount on who all is coming.
And please SPREAD the word...OK?
Because I know not everyone is at Blogher this weekend. :)

Follow ME @clutteredbrain AND @julialadewski on Twitter.
See you there!






17 comments:

Jules said...

I just followed you guys on Twitter but honestly have no idea what I'm doing. I'll try to be there.
Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Beth Zimmerman said...

Okay ... I'm dense (no comments) I linked to my blog the first time. :)

TisforTonya said...

Beth and I are dense together - linked it to my blog as well... I'll fix it... maybe... later.

sweetjeanette said...

TOTALLY looking forward to this! Just linked up - now I just need to REMEMBER!!! LOL

Jacqui said...

hello i saw your call out for a prize for this. im trying to get my name out there and i would love to sponsor a prize for this. email me @ Jacquisdesigns@gmail.com

I have a blog design company that im just starting and would love this to get me out there. (only blogger blogs)

Pick a package you would like to me to giveaway here.
http://wackyjacquisdesigns.blogspot.com/p/order.html

Cheeseboy said...

I think this is a great idea for you ladies. But I would feel almost as strange attending your party as the regular BlogHer.

Cluttered Brain said...

ok, cheeseboy i know you are a guy but i swear there are guys who do Twitter too. And blog! Take tellingdad for example!
R u familar with tellingdad?
Have fun on friday..whatever U plan on doing!

It's OK to be WEIRD! said...

Should be FUN! I'm not bitter about not being able to go this year, but I am sad to be missing the fun. This will help :) I'm hoping for a more Westerly venue for a future BlogHer event, too.

Life Without Pink said...

LOVE the idea! I am going to kick my hubby to the curb that night...cause us ladies have to PARTY!

Melissa said...

I hope I can remember! Sounds fun. :)

Mrs. Little said...

This will be so much fun! Can't wait! I will join you in toasting with a Dr. Pepper!

Tracie Nall said...

I'm so excited....and I also need you to remind my addled brain (you are cluttered, but this week I'm addled) on facebook before the party! okay? lol

(*gee Tracie, demanding much?*)

Tracie Nall said...

I'm so excited....and I also need you to remind my addled brain (you are cluttered, but this week I'm addled) on facebook before the party! okay? lol

(*gee Tracie, demanding much?*)

Tracie Nall said...

I'm so excited....and I also need you to remind my addled brain (you are cluttered, but this week I'm addled) on facebook before the party! okay? lol

(*gee Tracie, demanding much?*)

Tracie Nall said...

I'm so excited....and I also need you to remind my addled brain (you are cluttered, but this week I'm addled) on facebook before the party! okay? lol

(*gee Tracie, demanding much?*)

Peggy said...

Thank you so much for this awesome twitter party!!
Peggy Gorman
velvet1116
matternu@gmail.com

Eco-Friendly and Frugal said...

I'm sure you heard the news but you don't have to wait for a Blogher in CA much longer! San Diego 2011!! Woooooot!!!! (As a San Diegan, I must say it's better than any other CA city. Yup.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails