Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hour 2: Let the FUN begin! :)


First of all, I'm having some issues with Blogger today.
*sigh*

Remember my cute little signature? One Cluttered Brain? Well, it wants to get in the way today. So I had to remove it entirely from the post. I might put it back. Or add it to the end, when I am completely done. :)

Next up, Are YOU excited for my 24 hour blogathon? I can't believe I signed up for this. But blogging is just a part of WHO I am. I love writing and connecting with others through blogging, tweeting, Facebook, fan pages, Skype, blogging conferences....Bloggy lunches....

If you haven't noticed, I'm a people person. Love people! I could be around them all day. (The right sort of people. Mean people bug me and annoying people are OUT of the question.)

I can only be around people that are FUN. Like all you people. Bloggers, moms, grandmothers, twitterers...Everyone!

I might throw in a vlog or two, if I get the chance. Cause watching me is always FUN too.
Some random thoughts:
  • When is one suppose to shower in a 24 hour blog-a-thon anyway?
  • Why does everything start EST? (Eastern standard time) Does NOBODY live out in the West like me?
  • My washing machine just stopped. Time to dry all my clean towels from this morning's flood. *sigh*
It's about that time again.
Time to click PUBLISH. 
I suppose I should have a topic next time.
Or I might bore you for 22 more posts today.
Did I entertain?
I hope so, or my 24 hour blogging will be in vain.

I love you all.
Until blog-a-palooza Hour 3.
Sayonara folks.

You want me to address any certain topic? Leave it in a comment below! :)

One Cluttered Brain

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm here I'm here.. umm shower between hours?? They start EST because most businesses operate on the time of the stock exchange hub which is NY city.. umm yeah lol..

Cluttered Brain said...

That sucks.
Well, i'm off to shower.
STUPID EST!.....LOL.

♥ Brittany Ciara ♥ said...

I wonder when you are supposed to shower too! I think I will between the next hour.

Did I mention that I will be posting from my blackberry from the doctor's office for a couple of those hours? lol

Living the Scream said...

hmmm lets see I want to think of a topic for you to blog on (if you want to). I would like to know your favorite movie of all time and why.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I think you are officially looney.
Yup.
I wanna know how you are gonna feed your kids nutritious meals.
Hmmmm?

Tracie Nall said...

You don't get to shower! I mean, you could shower between postings. When I did mine, I had to be on camera the entire 24 hours, so I didn't get to shower. I also had people time how long it took me to pee. Seriously, ask Angel. LOL

This is going to be a fun day!

Beth Zimmerman said...

WHY are you blog-a-palooza-ing? Do you have a cause in mind? And how do we know that you are doing this live rather than with 24 neatly scheduled posts? Not accusing you of anything shady! Just wondering!

Jenny Brown said...

OK......I'm officially catching up on about 60+ blog posts from the last couple of days (which I've neglected to read until now) ....so I'm just now beginning to read thru all 24 of YOUR posts (from your Blogapalooza!)

By the way, Good luck with that! :):)

Related Posts with Thumbnails