Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Blogapalooza #11 Secrets.


Can you tell I like blogging?
It's no secret is it?
Well, back in high school, I was NOT this self-confident.
In fact I was pretty shy. Not like a wallflower or anything like that, but I would NEVER have danced on camera and downloaded to Youtube. NEVER!

There might be some incriminating video footage that my Uncle has. At family get togethers, one of my uncles used to always have a video camera. And I always LOVED to be in FRONT of the camera. HAHA! Right?

Now you don't believe me right?

*sigh*
Well I was really shy in high school.

Another secret. I did NOT get Twitter when i first started it.
Did Not understand why you needed it when you had email and Facebook and your blog....
But I do now.
One word: Advertising and connections.
WHAT? That's 3 words, Cluttered Brain. I know, I know, but I have been blogging for a while now today.
Jeez.

Good thing my lasagna is in the oven.
Next up, Garlic bread.
And of course, Blogapalooza #12.
Because this girl does NOT back down on a challenge. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep I am still here too.. just posted my 11 and working on 12 lol to schedule posts

♥ Brittany Ciara ♥ said...

challenge... smallenge! We are going to kick Blogapalooza's BUTT!

I have a VLOG for my hour 12 post! :)

Claudya Martinez said...

I wonder if your uncle would accept bribes to share some of that video footage of his.

Tracie Nall said...

Lasagna not so much....but Garlic Bread? Send me a loaf please. All you cooking people make me hungry...and my Hot Pockets just don't compare! lol

I second Unknown Mami. What kind of bribes is your uncle into? hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails