Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Blogapalooza # 23 What time is it in your neck of the woods?

I live near Vegas. I live about 90 minutes from Vegas actually. I live in the Pacific time ZONE.
Which I happen to think is the BEST time zone EVER.  Forget about the East for a minute. I know, everything is scheduled for EST...but living out here is better.
Here are some things I like about my time. 
MY Pacific time.
  • 9PM EST means 6 o clock MY time.
Which means Twitter parties that start at 9PM EST are NO big deal for me....:)
And let's see what else?
MY time is ALWAYS ahead of you Easterners. You are always tired. Well, it is ONLY 5 AM in the morning. What time is it there? Oh yeah, 8 o clock or something.
PSHAW. Whatever.
Why in the world am I blabbing about time?
Good grief I must be tired.
Good night.
I have ONE post to go.
Are you excited yet?
NO?
What can I say to get you excited?
I have ONE really sweet giveaway going on right NOW.
And when I get done with this blogpalooza stuff, I will be posting another giveaway.
Yup. MORE stuff for you to WIN.
And i almost have 100 fans.
I might check that now.
But I will probably forget after I publish this post. LOL.
*sigh*
ONE MORE! YAY! :)

1 comment:

TisforTonya said...

I'm still working on my first 100 followers girl - fans... might have four now... ugh - I should just admit that I can't keep up with blogging!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails