Wednesday, August 18, 2010

WIMTSW Really? I just posted 24 posts....UGH. :)

WIMTS

What I would do for a friend.
and Angel is a GEM so here it goes... sorry if it doesn't make sense. Angel made me post this. I mean it, she had a gun to my head...LOL.
OK, not really but have you seen her MAD vlogs???
When Angel told me it was Wednesday and I HAD to participate in WIMTS
I thought--good criminy, is it Wednesday already? Jeez.
What i wanted to say: Good heavens Angel! i just posted 24 postings in 24 hours and YOU want me to come up with one more? LOL. Ok. I like a good challenge. I take no responsbility in the direction this post might take.
When I joined Blogapalooza, I had no idea how exhausting and challenging it would be.
What i meant to say: YIKES! What did i sign up for? Am I really that creative to post 24 different posts? YOWZA! You be the judge folks!
I did it. I may have scheduled a few posts along the way...I can't stay up ALL night. I mean my heavens, I have 3 kids. My body would hate me.
What I meant to say: LOL. Take that, Blogapalooza. I did it. I did it! YAY! (Do I sound a little like Dora?) WHAT? You can't schedule just a few posts? Oh hell. Whatever. I still did it. Can you come up with 24 different blog posts in 24 hours? Scheduling or NOT scheduling..it doesn't matter.
Ok. That's it.
I don't have any more WIMTS in me. Or blog posts left in me.
I need to take a nice LONG vacation.
Who's sending me to Hawaii for a week?
Don't all you raise your hands at once now...
Really?
I would blog in Hawaii. And video myself next to a palm tree.
That's better.
Thanks Tracie, for paying MY way to Hawaii... :D
While you are at it, Could you find my husband a better paying job?
Thanks girl! Any job openings in FLA?
Blogger will NOT let me space properly. Sorry about the no spacings...What is UP Blogger? *sigh*

8 comments:

BusyB said...

: ) I would love to take a vacation too!!! lol! sounds like you were busy all night lol!


GOOD MORNING!
happy wednesday!

TisforTonya said...

what you really meant to say is Zzzzzzz... just sayin'

Michelle said...

ha ha!

Tracie Nall said...

ROFL!!!

Um....I think I need to pay MY way to Hawaii first! lol. Now.....a job for your hubby in FLA, that is a plan I could get behind. ;-)

Blogger is letting my space my comment. Maybe you are just too tired to find that enter button?

Unknown said...

Ididn't say you had to do it as a separate post you could have included it in one of the 24 lol.. silly alexes...all nighters are for college kids..

I am Harriet said...

Yeah! Blogapalooza was a lot of work.
Just stopping by to say hello.

Congrats on doing it.
I had a lot of fun!
http://imsavingwithstyle.blogspot.com/

Theresa said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe you did that! 24 post in 24 hours? AMAZING! I know I couldn't do it. Some days it takes me over an hour to even write one post!

Tracie said...

I can't believe you gals did all those posts! There is NO WAY I could do that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails